Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I'm recovering from a seizure

I don't usually post on this but in case someone is wondering why I haven't posted recently I had a seizure on Thursday evening and spent about 20 hours in the hospital. This was a big one ... the seizure lasted about 30 minutes or more according to Alec. (I don't remember them much.)

This was my 8th one since 1998. Adult onset epilepsy but my neurologist says I have always had it.

Very strange things these seizures. Weird after effects on this one but they are wearing off. Thank goodness!!

At least this time I felt it coming on and was able to give Alec a warning.

1 comment:

Elliot said...

Sorry to hear about your seizure Gabi. I had wondered if there was something as your posting went quiet. I hope your recovery is swift and you are back to yourself soon. Elliot xo