Wednesday, June 15, 2011
7:30pm - 9:30pm.
5729 Lakewood Towne Center Blvd.
It is a one night only free event.
The screenplay is for a full length feature film.
It is being directed by Scott C. Brown and features a dozen of the best actors in the South Puget Sound region.
- Scott C. Brown - Pops Lawrence / Fat Man
- Deya Ozburn - Melissa Baker / Young Melissa / Teen Girl #1
- Mark Peterson - Murabbi "Freight Train" Taylor / Cop / Reporter
- Elliot Weiner - Man #1 / Player #1 / Announcer-News Anchor / Doc Duval
- Chris Cantrell - Man #2 / Player #2 / Sheriff Randy Moss / Young Randy
- Jenifer Rifenbery - Woman #1 / Bar Girl / Jasmine Jones / Teen Girl #2 / Nurse
- Alex Smith - Young Man / Guard / Weatherman Donny / Bo Bergeron
- Bryan Bender - David Lawrence / Young David
- Christine Goode - Mary Beaudreau / Young Mary / Nurse #2
- Jennie Jenks - Sue Ellen Patterson
- Syra Puett - Shelly Lawrence
- Luke Amundson - Narrator
See photos from that first rehearsal.
See more about the book here:
The Backside of Nowhere
Alec's blog post about it here: